Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ruff weekend

I've been away since Friday. Me and the misses went out with some friends and ended up drinking. So we stayed the night at our friends place. Her dog kept licking me in the face and walking over me the entire night, and I when I woke up he had eaten my shoe. I felt horrible when I woke up. I didn't understand what was wrong. I had only had about 5 beers maybe. I had to go back to our place and get my Gallows tickets and some other stash. Yes, I saw Gallows last night! It was fucking insane! I got kicked in the face, a friend ended up at the emergency room because of his neck, the ceiling was ripped, serious stage diving was taking place, circle pits, human pyramid, the floor was full of broken glass and people where soaking wet. It was one of the best shows ever! Afterwards we went out drinking, talked to some members of Gallows, went out for more beer and food, and then we went home to sleep. I was fucking tired and sore. We stayed yet another night ate our friends place. Upon sleepy time I took of my clothes and noticed cuts on my stomach and some pretty banged up legs. It was a fucking night to remember. Like Frank Carter (Vocalist Gallows) said: ''Seriously, check if there is anyone dead on the fucking floor'' - I can't really quute him on it, because I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was something like that. Hehe.

Today, the day after Gallows, we went out for the markets spread out through Oslo. Which is every sunday. We didn't find anything special, but it was fun just looking around. Then we ate at some Vegetarian tandoori curry thing and went home. Now I'm fucking tired and need some rest. I'm sore as hell. May play some MW2 in a minute.

First follower. Thank you Poppy Kohlberg :)

Btw. I didn't have my camera with me this weekend, which is a shame. But here is a picture from the Gallows show, which my friend Erik took.

No comments:

Post a Comment