Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hey ya'll

Hi everyone out in the cybernetic realm. This is my first post on my new blog, I used to talk drunk talk on this blog: http://beardedmovieaficionado.blogspot.com/
I haven't written anything there in a very long time, and the reason is that I hit a big bump in the road and couldn't recover enough to go back to it, so this is my fresh start in the blogging world. This blog will just be a random blog about how a bearded man slips trough life with all the sores and scrapes, but also the good times.

Yesterday when I got home from work, hungover, I was met with a smile from my girlfriend, she had cleaned the whole place. I also found one of the cats stretched out on a blanket on the sofa. I was hungover because we where at a festival and saw Iggy & The Stooges. A amazing live act, the energy was intense. I want to see them again, but I'm so happy, because I never thought I would see them.




Well, that's a start. I need to get some proper ''design'' on this site, but hope you'll cope with this for a little while.

Oh, and I bought this Thomas Hooper t-shirt.


Btw, I'm Patrick, I'm 23. I roam the satanic forests of Norway.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you back in the blogbiz again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred: Thank you :)

    Jack J: I might tell the story some day. but you'll have to wait. That might be, but I don't feel so Danish.

    ReplyDelete